Sunday, December 7, 2008

"An Individual"

My parents never put me on the same level with my other siblings, because we all had different personalities. They would deal with my sister in a certain way because she was the youngest at the time and my brother was dealt with differently because he was the oldest.

If our natural parents have the where withal to understand that they have to use different tactics when it comes to dealing with their children; then how much more does the Lord know how to deal with each and everyone of His children?

"...O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known [me].Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted [with] all my ways."Psa 139:1-3

2 comments:

Z said...

Saw your comment at the shoprat blog (which I really enjoy)...I'll be coming by here, too....Welcome to the blogging world! Very interesting posts.
Blessings to you and yours.. z

I.H.S. said...

Z, thank you for your kind words and the welcome I really appreciate it.

Blessings.