Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Honest testimony"

The words of the Apostle Paul:

"This [is] a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting." 1Tim 1:15,16KJV

"This is a true saying, and everyone should believe it: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--and I was the worst of them all. But that is why God had mercy on me, so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life. 1Tim 1:15,16NLT

The testimony of all honest believers..."If God did it for me as messed up as I was; then surely He will do it for you".

No comments: